Photo credit via Disney/Lucasfilm
There will be many things to remind us how beautiful human being Carrie Fisher who died on Tuesday at the age 60. Yes, sadly she’s now one of with the force.
An iconic actress who portrayed Princess Leia Organa in the Star Wars series. She was a like accomplished actress, memoirist, screenwriter, and the one who brought inspiration and happiness to millions of people.
She’ll be mostly remembered for her unique wit with these memorable quotes.
- “I’m not really one of those actresses like Meryl Streep. Those actresses travel outside themselves and play characters. And I’m more of an archaeologist. I play what I am. I dig what I can. It’s a character that’s not too far from myself, except I don’t have any laser guns.”
- “Youth and beauty are not accomplishments, they’re the temporary happy by-products of time and/or DNA. Don’t hold your breath for either.” — Twitter
- “Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging.”
- “It was Han and Leia during the week, and Carrie and Harrison during the weekend.” — “The Princess Diarist,” talking about her affair with “Star Wars” co-star Harrison Ford
- “I feel I’m very sane about how crazy I am.” – Wishful Drinking
- “Someone has to stand still for you to love them. My choices are always on the run.” – Princess Diaries
- “I haven’t ever changed who I am. I’ve just gotten more accepting of it. Being happy isn’t getting what you want, it’s wanting what you have.”
We will truly miss you, Princess Leia.